Premium Member
12,987 Posts
TTT for Ren.....

Reactions: rsarns

·
finger shooter
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks Steve. Still in search in the dungeons of you hoarders…. Oh wait. I hoard.

·
Premium Member
12,987 Posts
REN teaches classes on Hoarding at the University of Texas.......

• Haha
Reactions: Coodster and rsarns

·
Premium Member
12,987 Posts
bump for the hoardist

• Haha
Reactions: rsarns

·
Premium Member
12,987 Posts
RICK, I bet if several of us got our heads together, we know where they SOME of them went......I can think of 4 right now. I THINK 4.
I looked back at some notes, and I THINK Rusty might have had 3 - I thought I bought the camo one from him - errtttt - nope I got it from NCSTurkey.
Rusty had a chrome-looking one (unfinished), a red one, and a blue one. he MIGHT've had more but I've found notes where he had these 3 for sure. we know where these are today.

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
RICK, I bet if several of us got our heads together, we know where they SOME of them went......I can think of 4 right now. I THINK 4.
I looked back at some notes, and I THINK Rusty might have had 3 - I thought I bought the camo one from him - errtttt - nope I got it from NCSTurkey.
Rusty had a chrome-looking one (unfinished), a red one, and a blue one. he MIGHT've had more but I've found notes where he had these 3 for sure. we know where these are today.
I thought he had a green one as well.

·
Premium Member
12,987 Posts
I think ERICH has the only green swirl one....I ever heard of.....or that I remember, anyway. The blue one is near the east coast....in NJ or Maryland.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts