Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I got a chance at a riser with either of these limbs on it, don't know which is better?
I did some research, know synerzy's had delam problems.....& there's a 2nd generation of synerzy's that stay together.
Any way to tell the 2 diff Synerzy's aapart?
Anybody take a shot at which is better, winact focus or 2nd gen. synerzy??
Thanks in advance.......

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
I never heard of that problem with synergzy limbs only the 1st gen XQ1. I had two pair of synerzy limbs and both shot really nice.

·
Premium Member
12,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Scott, maybe the poster I read was screwed up & referred to the wrong limbs, it was over on AT, can't remember who it was.......
maybe it was xq-1's?
NOPE, I checked again and one guy on AT said his that blew up were the earlier CONVEX version?....and someone else referred to the TITANIUM version being good ones, that he had....
Maybe I'll get the synerzy libs & hope for the best.....maybe all the bad ones have exploded by now......
Thanks......

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Could be. Synergzy limbs had a concave belly with a wood core. The first gen XQ1's had the same concave belly but with honeycomb foam cores and it just didn't work well and had some adhesion issues.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
I heard the early titanium synergies blew up. The later gen were carbon no titanium,

Both focus and synergy limbs were good limbs. I have shot both, the synergies had a stiff feel to them(2nd gen). The focus were good but not overly fast.

dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.