Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
TRAD. After the last couple weeks, it looks like I'm going just for lessons. :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Yep... that's how I feel... and to get autographs.

I was signed up for longbow but that broke, and now not sure except I will be there shooting something in some class...LOL

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Demmer I was going to get Dewayne's autograph in Alabama but he wanted $10. You would think with all the money he has won off me I would get a free one. :)
Sounds like the Barry Bonds of archery! Lol.
I got more money off of him last year because trad worlds wasn't a money shoot. If that makes you feel any better. Lol. He charges me 50 bucks for his autograph! He must like you more. :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Mammoth Hunter
741 Posts
I'll be there shooting longbow, but I have class until 11:30 on Friday, so I will be late getting there (Friday at 8pm or so). Is there anybody willing to check my shooting time for Saturday and PM it to me? I'd be very appreciative.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I won't be getting in till abit later either but I think you will have access to shooting times on their website, at least I am hoping. I going for a lesson also, looks like I will get to watch you Trad guys and figure out what bow I want. Gar.

·
Mammoth Hunter
741 Posts
I won't be getting in till abit later either but I think you will have access to shooting times on their website, at least I am hoping. I going for a lesson also, looks like I will get to watch you Trad guys and figure out what bow I want. Gar.
Actually, looks like they've already posted them. I got 3:30pm! Score! I thought there was a law that longbow shooters got 7am, but this is great. No 5am wake-up.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Shooting at 11:00. That works beautifully to be able to get there early and watch the 7 line finish and stay late to see the 3:30 start.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts