Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
After watching Rick's 50 yard "miss" one has to conclude that his strings (and tabs for that matter) are possessed of much mojo.

·
Premium Member
12,099 Posts
I've bought a bunch from D_Merrill on this forum, all good

·
Premium Member
12,099 Posts
Hi Unk,
I don't recall, I know it was not a long time, it MIGHT have been about a week.

Reactions: Unk Bond

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
We're very fortunate to have several great craftsmen on this site. Rick Barbee is highly recommended and I've personally used both D_Merrill and Champion Custom Strings(Chad) on several occasions. Both have delivered a great string, good turnaround, and excellent customer service...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Extreme Bowstrings/Ron Harmon:

http://www.extremebowstrings.com/p-177-recurve-or-longbow-strings-in-8190.aspx

I tried him out because I wanted to experiment with 8190 string, and not everybody offers it, or if they do they charge $35 or more while Extreme charges $25. Ron responds fast to queries, will build string any way you ask, ships priority mail, and so far every string has made it to me within 5 days of ordering.

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Hello
I have dealt with 60 X on other items.With very good customer service., and at a fair price.

So I though I would just call him. And check on a recurve string, out of fast .
flight.
Just got off the phone. And here is what was related to me. 18 strand black recurve bow string . For $13.00. They have other colors selections. And will make them to your specification's Turn around time 3 days.

Now I was also told. The bow strings type and prices. Are going up on his web sight today and tomorrow. [ Later

1 - 18 of 18 Posts