1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hahahaha!! 'Merica

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
I know several stories that illustrate the problems that could possible occur. One is a now one legged electrician that had a few beers and decided to practice fast drawing with his 44 mag. This is not a good idea. :)

I worked a John Peter Smith Hospital ER. A 6'6" 410# black fellow walked in from the parking lot after parking his car. He had two beers with two with two dudes and now had eight 9mm slugs in him. None got through his chest wall. Unless you are 6'6" 410# black dude it might not be a good idea.

I got more lol :)

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I know several stories that illustrate the problems that could possible occur. One is a now one legged electrician that had a few beers and decided to practice fast drawing with his 44 mag. This is not a good idea. :)

I worked a John Peter Smith Hospital ER. A 6'6" 410# black fellow walked in from the parking lot after parking his car. He had two beers with two with two dudes and now had eight 9mm slugs in him. None got through his chest wall. Unless you are 6'6" 410# black dude it might not be a good idea.

I got more lol :)
Rusty

I once had two ER docs from Houston get into a "what's the grossest/strangest thing that you saw " contest while I was guiding - I finally had to cry uncle - some images I just don't need in my head.

Matt

---------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Late seventies BSing behind the Courthouse in rural Arkansas as a young Pooolice,,Guy pulls up in a old blue Ford PK-UP,,camper on the back. Gets out and says "Policeman, Here he is!" I walk over and look in,,a dead guy with one 22 LR bullet hole in his side tied off to the side rail so he doe's not roll around. "He pulled up outside and shot at my house so I popped him with my 22!",,

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
"Double Shot Liquor and Guns Drive Thru". American indeed. Indicative of a Spirit used to great utility throughout our history. Whiskey and guns. Wild, Dangerous, Freedom.

Y'all lost more sober than we lost drunk....;)

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
"Every nation that has ended in tyranny has come to that end by way of good order. It certainly does not follow from this that peoples should scorn public peace, but neither should they be satisfied with that and nothing more. A nation that asks nothing of government but the maintenance of order is already a slave in the depths of its heart; it is a slave of its well-being, ready for the man who will put it in chains."

Pardon my quoting a Frenchman.......;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts