Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a sporting goods store and they were selling G nocks, but I don't know what arrow shafts they fit. Anyone use them or know what shaft takes them?

·
Barbarian Tyrant
971 Posts
You have to also buy the G nock insert for the rear of the arrow. It almost makes them robin hood proof. The inserts fit your standard shafts like Beman Hunters, Easton Lightspeeds, Carbon Tech Cheetahs etc. The G nock pushes into the insert and a little string wax makes that easier. I do all my arrows with G nocks.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are there any arrows that they just press fit into without the uni-bushing?

Thanks K31scout!

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
ACE, ACG, carbon1, 00 size ACC, VAP and a few others.

Grant

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I don't shoot any of those shafts, as of yet. After pricing the G nocks online, I might just buy the stock I saw and pass them on to someone else at a discount.

·
Registered
576 Posts
If I remember, there are two lengths, just a heads up, but I might be wrong. I think they are great, and save you money in the long run.
If you want to resell, I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Biglegmax - If I can get them at good price I will pick some up and I will let you know.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
There are two groove sizes with the G-nocks. I like the large groove because I prefer thicker strings and they match up with most other nocks.

I'm a bigger fan of the Beiter 12 series though which fits the same shafts.

-Grant

·
Registered
388 Posts
I use them on easton aluminum shafts by first cutting off the tapered end of the arrow shaft and then installing a "bushing" with hot melt glue and then the g nock. Allows you to index the nock at whatever position you wish. I feel that the g nocks are sperior to most (just personal preference probably).
:)

·
( Rob )
429 Posts
I use them with Platinum plus , and Vaps. And 00 acc's.
Tried the Beiter nocks, but did not like the fit. They would
snap on too hard, then be very loose on the string.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts