Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Cat hunting is turning into a battle with the snow.

Ran my sled today looking for a track - when I found one I said "to heck with it I'll go shoot my bow"

Insert "eye of the tiger" here

So all you land of fruit and nuts year round shooters and Midwest/east coast indoor shooters.

Get ready I'm coming for your quarters ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Go get 'em Matt! :shooting:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Matt, my momma always said if you going to be stupid you'd better be tough!!!

Just saying..

Lol

Dewayne

Reactions: graysquirrel

·
Registered
677 Posts
Matt, I have been brushing a foot of snow off the rubber deer all winter to fling arrows.

Sure, you will still get my quarters, but I won`t be shivering cold when I hand `em over.:cheers:

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Matt, my momma always said if you going to be stupid you'd better be tough!!!

Just saying..

Lol

Dewayne
You have a point - this snow is getting old. On the plus side I got a great tune on my deer crossing shafts right now.

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Great stuff Matt and I am glad you are having fun in the snow :)

For me it's been shoveling roofs, sidewalks and plowing

·
Registered
805 Posts
Matt, I just bought a battery powered coin packager and lots of 25 cent coin wraps. Next up is hiring one of the yutes there at orestimba to carry it around and automatically package the quarters each target.

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
matt, i just bought a battery powered coin packager and lots of 25 cent coin wraps. Next up is hiring one of the yutes there at orestimba to carry it around and automatically package the quarters each target.
ok cousin vinny "yutes"

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
I think we are all sick of this winter now. With no indoor range we just tough it out and shoot outside at any targets not buried by snow 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
what a great picture Markliep

Reactions: markliep

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'll shoot outside at -15 C but we are having trouble getting up ove -20 C this week. Supposed to hit -6 by next weekend. Shorts weather!

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Well Matt - no snow here...have you heard of snowshoes bud.....you need a PINZGAUER with tracks bud.

Change of seasons is nice......8 months of winter though was killing my wife....(two seasons...winter and poor sledding ;) )

Can't even shoot my bow here ...so quit your bitchin' bud.....and the drivers WOW....I was tailegated at 60 mph in three solid lanes of traffic and the guy was about 10 feet off my bumper and FLASHING HIS LIGHTS (that means - get out of my way I am Qatari ...here) I jammed on the brakes instead and put him back aways...then he decided to try to ram me...idiot.

Don't think I am long for this place either.....need some solitude - mountains - fresh streams with trout in them and a 4 weight in my hand....sunshine without too many ppl and a place to ride my motorcycle and a place I can grab my horse and bow and the 4570 and head into the bush.....no any places

oh yeah THE YUKON..... :( Jer

·
Space For Sale
229 Posts
Motherlode, you must be way to close to that area to be able to go out and snap pictures like that. I hear you can call them in by the dozens with a "yooo whooo" call. :)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts