Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I think Sam has only recently begun adding WB to his risers on the side and in some pockets IIRC. My latest one is done that way. What a shooter.....

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
not sure but several members made, or tried to make basic plates available. One or two of them also did plate based conversions.

I may be totally wrong but we had a member who was quite active and very well regarded who passed away 3 or 4 years ago------I'm having a senior moment right and his name and on-site handle elude me. but somehow those initials make me think of him

Reactions: mamba

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
His name was Dell Roberts and he went by "Warped Arrow" on this site. He had a number of plates milled and sold sold them to people that wanted to convert their BBB's and their Hoyt Spectra's/Rambo's. I still have a pair. This was before Sam learned to do the conversions by milling the ILF slot in the riser instead of installing an ILF plate.

He was a fun loving man that was very dedicated and active on this site. We were all shocked when we go the news of his passing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.