1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for your order...

-----------------------
-----------------------
Notes: Riser grip specified as HIGH. Waiting for Spigarelli.
-----------------------
Order: 5950309I
Customer ID: JI5950309
Date Ordered: April 25, 2014
ABC: n/a

1 x Spigarelli Revolution riser RH Gun Barrel 23in SHORT Olympic - with HIGH Grip: (@xxx.xx) xxx.xx EURO
1 x Spigarelli Built-In Magnetic Rest for Revolution RH : (@xx.xx) xx.xx EURO
1 x Spigarelli Barebow Weight (5/16in) - 250g : (@xx.xx) xx.xx EURO
1 x Kaya 8125 String for 68in bow 16str : (@xx.xx) xx.xx EURO
1 x Shibuya DX Pressure Button BLACK 5/16 gold tip : (@xx.xx) xx.xx EURO
Sub Total: xxx.xx EURO
Discount: -0.00 EURO
Delivery [UPS Standard]: xx.xx EURO
TOTAL: xxx.xx EURO (VAT: inclusive)

:cool:

Regards,

Salskov

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
I have a spig club on order, 8-10wks. Honestly I almost didn't order one, with the long wait. When I want something, I want it now! Unfortunately there isn't anything else like it, and the used market is empty, hence the order and wait predicament Im in. Look forward to pics/review when you get yours.

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
I have a spig club on order, 8-10wks. Honestly I almost didn't order one, with the long wait. When I want something, I want it now! Unfortunately there isn't anything else like it, and the used market is empty, hence the order and wait predicament Im in. Look forward to pics/review when you get yours.
Where did you order it?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
L . . and the used market is empty, hence the order and wait predicament Im in. Look forward to pics/review when you get yours.
I looked for a couple three months on this side of the pond: as you said, empty. One came up in France a while back and was gone before you could say "bonjour, M'sieu".

When it arrives, I'll be putting a set of 30# Ukkha HX10 longs and an adjustable springy on it. So +/- 34# on the fingers and a very fine hair over 4 pounds, all up.

I already know the rig is gonna be way better than I am. Gives me some serious incentive to up my game on Bridge and Bale over the interval.

:p

Regards,

Salskov

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Out of curiosity why go for the 23" Oly over the 25" BB version?
People who have them love them that is for sure.

-Grant

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grant -

I did a long ton of thinking about that. My sense of it is that - given the unusual design brief of the Revolution - the 23" will outperform the 25" BB because it will be a stiffer and inherently more stable platform. Less forgiving of errors in form? Yup. But the better horse of the two if you're gonna enter the race.

The above is partly derived from the anecdotal accounts of others and the rest from my own bow-mojo intuition. Enough to lay my money on the line.

Regards,

Salskov

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Save the wait.....buy American....LOL!!

Dewayne Martin
Nobody makes an American riser that resembles the club!

Ren, I ordered it from Lancaster. I emailed spig and they said they didn't have any in stock, wait is what Lancaster told me, so order from them was their reply.

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
Nice choices, my 23" Sprig Rev took 5 weeks thru alternative and I was prepared for the max.
Now you need to do your rig justice ! I am still trying lol !

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Hopefully the time will go fast. I guy in our archery club is a bowyer and he really likes his, he got a 23" with fiber/foam limbs.

I like the looks of the riser myself, it looks unique and interesting, not so with the club. To each his/her own.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now you need to do your rig justice ! I am still trying lol !
Loud and clear, brother, loud and clear . . .

"When faced with a vertical learning curve, the only option you have is to gain altitude . . . LOTS of altitude."

(me . . . mid 1970's)

Regards,

Salskov

Reactions: aroadik
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.