Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok who is going to the Hill Country Shootout ?? I will be there with my Shorts on LOL Anyone that lives even close to this shoot and does not come is nuts !! LOL Cal

·
Registered
712 Posts
Where is it Cal?

Alan

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I'll be there, but I aint wearing shorts, a wee bit of my self esteem is still present.

Bringing about 30 dozen of good carbon arrows. Cal we can fix you up with some proper shafts :)

Reactions: Longbow Lawyer

·
Back Yard Hack
746 Posts
I'm doing everything I can to be there.
Looking like it's going to happen. :)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I'm ah fixin to have me a good ole time ya'all !! I will have me a case of Shiners and a lot of good friends there to help me drink it ! Yee Haw Cowboy Cal

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Cal you keep this up an your going to start talking funny.
He talked funny before he got down here, finally we are getting able to understand him when he finally blew all the buggers out of his nose

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ole Cal is visiting Texas enough we gonna have him saying "ya'll" without hesitation. I can't wait for Vanderpool, great fun!!!! Maybe I can even stir up some gumbo for you Calvin.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Skunk lady,you are mighty brave offering to feed Cal!!!

Dewayne

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hay Jack ! I just bought some Maple sugar candy for ya'll, One for you, one for your Mom and one for Deb. Oh ya GUMBO !!! it was 5 degree's here this morning and two inches of SNOW ! I can't tell ya how bad I don't want to be HERE. Cal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts