Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the USA Archery press release

The Barebow division was also discussed. During the November Board meeting, it was determined that USA Archery would follow World Archery guidelines related to what classes were offered at National events. This eliminated the traditional categories and the Barebow division at all events except the U.S. National Field Championships. This change has been fully implemented for the upcoming U.S. National Target Championships.

However, due to a strong increase in Barebow participation during the U.S. National Indoor Championships, the elimination of this division within that event has been put under review, and barebow will be a part of the U.S. National Indoor Championships for 2015.

This reads to me as if the traditional divisons will not be part of the US National Indoor Championships. I hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
That is one thing. Although they screwed it up pretty good this time, NFAA does provide for the LB and RC shooters. We should keep that in mind. USA Archery is seriously missing out by not working to serve the influx of new shooters recently inspired by the movies and TV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.