Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of us on here use the SF Ultimate Pro limbs. They've won multiple world 3D titles, world field titles, national field titles and countless indoor and regional titles and are accepted as being one of the best limbs made. Fast, forgiving, accurate and cost effective, a tough combo to beat.
The Sad thing is, SF have stopped making them so what next? Where is the next world beating limb that doesn't break the bank coming from? Any ideas, let me know as I need a new pair for my field bow 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
finger shooter
3,463 Posts
That's a great question. I still have a set of Ult Pro's that are almost brand new, and my SF Elite +. I happened to pick up a set of Dryad ACS RC limbs on here, and they are awesome. Unfortunately they are not in the same price range as the SF's but definitely not like the over priced imports. This should be an interesting and hopefully informative thread.

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the ACS Target limbs too Ren and they are unreal but yeah, not in the same price bracket.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
If I didn't have my SF Ultimate Carbon Pros I'd shoot Winex limbs in a heartbeat. They have worked flawlessly on my hunting risers for years, and I know Scott Antczak used them for all seven of hus world championships

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
I also have Ult pros (1) and Elite+ (2) limbs, no way will I ever shoot any better than these limbs, they are here to stay. Elite+ for 3d and field and Ult pro for target shoots. Getting them when they were on sale is a bonus. ;)

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I didn't have my SF Ultimate Carbon Pros I'd shoot Winex limbs in a heartbeat. They have worked flawlessly on my hunting risers for years, and I know Scott Antczak used them for all seven of hus world championships
You're right Jason, they are on my short list. BF Extremes are reported to to be good too but I think they are over priced.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Jon I just ordered a set from Alt. Services to go on the Zenit riser I got from you. They still had what I was looking for and I ordered some 40 pound shorts. I believe they also had 32 pound. I am super excited to try them as I am used to shooting lower end limbs such as Axioms and Black Max glass limbs. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Tim

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jon I just ordered a set from Alt. Services to go on the Zenit riser I got from you. They still had what I was looking for and I ordered some 40 pound shorts. I believe they also had 32 pound. I am super excited to try them as I am used to shooting lower end limbs such as Axioms and Black Max glass limbs. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Tim
You won't be disappointed Tim that's for sure. If they had any mediums left I would have grabbed them myself :(

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
I just ordered Uukha Hx10 EVO Nature limbs. 35# 60" on 19". New limb new concept, old old idea

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I tried Uukha Rusty, didn't really get on with them, too stiff in the tip to be forgiving.

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
I tried Uukha Rusty, didn't really get on with them, too stiff in the tip to be forgiving.

Was it the Hx10 EVO2? new hunting limb for 2015. Built for a shorter riser ...hunting limb. I got a tip from an insider that it was the real deal.

The solid carbon is bomb proof. Limb is 4% faster. Tips are lighter.

I am going to give them a try.

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No it was the UX100 target limb Rusty. Bomb proof for sure but I found them twitchy and sluggish. I would like to try their new top end target limb though.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
This makes me feel better about hanging onto my handful of Winex's. When I started hanging around here there was a lot of talk about them, not so much in recent days. They have their personality, but they are the limbs I compare others to.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
About 6 weeks ago I ordered some 36# Kaya Storm limbs for a student and setting up I was impressed on how smooth/fast these limbs were. Comparing them the to my 42# Elite+ limbs n the Moon riser they had the same point on distance, I weighed them on my grain scales the Storm limbs were 20 grams lighter the the Elite+ and 20 grams heavier than the Border CV limbs.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts