Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Back Yard Hack
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have some awesome ranges set, and pretty much guarantee you're gonna love it.

The qualifier range has been set on parts of the property that has not been used in many years, and is an outstanding nature walk as well as shooting range. ;)b

Link to flyer:

http://www.tradarcher.com/TXTIBO/txtibo_abilene.html

Y'all come. :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I might come shoot this it's not too far away. Looks like my bear weather rest would have me shooting against string walkers. I'm not a big fan of off the shelf but I can make do :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

·
Back Yard Hack
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
David,
I doubt there will be many string walkers (if any) show up to this shoot.
I could be wrong, but the majority of the folks I know who say they are coming all shoot off the shelf, and the ones I know who are shooting elevated rests all gap.

You'll do fine, so come on over. :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm just whining a bit lol I may be in my ambulance when I roll up I think I work Sunday in eastland.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

·
Spearhead
3,347 Posts
Wish I could head back home but I can't.
Mind taking pictures would love to see the terrain I'm going to shoot when, if ever I retire.

Chad

·
Back Yard Hack
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This coming weekend Ladies & Gents. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
hi rick
I see the weather is going to be rough. all still ago??? driving 7 hours from new mexico just want to make sure thanks dave

·
Back Yard Hack
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi rick
I see the weather is going to be rough. all still ago??? driving 7 hours from new mexico just want to make sure thanks dave
Looks like we have a chance of rain from about 6pm Saturday evening up to about 8 Sunday morning with the highest percentages being in the late hours of Sat evening, and early hours of Sun morning.

Looks like we'll be good to go.

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts