Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It occurred to me that, while pix of the folks here are scattered throughout the forums, we didn't have a 'gallery' for photos of the members here. So, I'm starting one.

Feel free to post action shots, portraits, or FBI mug shots of the TradTalk folks and other shooters you know, so we can recognize each other at shoots etc.

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
This is my friend Glen 'GT' Trevallion. Some of you might recognize him from the IBO world or other shoots.

They say to 'beware the man with one gun', GT shoots just one bow, a 60 lb. Martin Mamba, and does very well with it.

View attachment 16911

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ranger B put this video up, it's the promotion for the 2012 IBO Trad World shoot coming up. Lots of stills from previous shoots, also a good presentation about equipment classes.

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
From the Auburn (Mass.) Traditional shoot this past weekend, Paul Muise in the fore and Gary Greene. Gary shot awesome, heaven help us if he shows up after a good night's sleep!

View attachment 17062

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.