Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Bill I got motel 6 booked about a month ago...if you're going you need to book now...Super 8 is open but the one across the street Holiday inn express I believe is closed for remodeling.

Rates for Motel 6 was $60 a night...I was told it's old but clean..I'm OK with that.

Dewayne

·
Registered
677 Posts
Dewayne, is there camping onsite for the Trad Worlds? How about bringing a motorhome?

Thanks…..:)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
There was a few tent campers and motorhomes there last year....don't know about any hookups...think I remember seeing generators.

Dewayne

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
We stayed near the Indianapolis airport last year. Lots of hotels and good rates.
With three we got a suite with two bedrooms for under $80 a night.

We stayed at the Baymont Suites.

Mike

·
Registered
174 Posts
231 North about 10 or 15 miles is the town of Greencastle. They may have some lodging there.

The town I live near is Terre Haute which is exit 7 on I 70. We have quite a few hotels right off the interstate. I believe Cloverdale is exit 35. Probably about the same distance as the airport in Indianapolis.

It has been 21 years since I was last at the Traditional Nationals there in Cloverdale, but when I last stayed there it was primitive camping with port-a-potties.

·
( Rob )
429 Posts
I camped in a tent last year.... Just so happened it was very hot and humid...
That was horrible. Lay there at midnight sweating . Find somewhere to clean up
in the middle of the day...wow. It was hot by my standards anyway.

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
I camped in a tent last year.... Just so happened it was very hot and humid...

That was horrible. Lay there at midnight sweating . Find somewhere to clean up

in the middle of the day...wow. It was hot by my standards anyway.
Yeah I shot last year with a guy who camped, he sweated like a Mexican at a border crossing so I won't be doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts