Trad Talk Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
. A little above that is the w&w black wolf, which if I'm not mistaken is a black matte version of the old rapido or maybe Winex limb.
I was under impression that Black Wolf limbs are RC Carbon Wood equivalent (aka RCX-100 limbs). Rapido and Winex are foam and carbon, the Black Wolf are wood and carbon.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was under impression that Black Wolf limbs are RC Carbon Wood equivalent (aka RCX-100 limbs). Rapido and Winex are foam and carbon, the Black Wolf are wood and carbon.
Ah, that's probably it. I just remembered it being one of the medium-end win and win limbs, and I vaguely remembered it being named something beginning with an R.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Yeah it does get confusing... W&W is making limbs under different badges. I am darn sure they didn't invent a limb for Lancaster!

Also there are a bunch of "new" brands making limbs, and unless you have the time and money to test them it is difficult to know if they are a great bang for buck, or it's just marketing. With W&W / TT you have a pretty good idea of what you're getting and resale is 10x easier compared to an unknown brand.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts