Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Tradtalk members and friends: Some will remember a few years back, a DAS Kinetics bow was given away in a fundraising raffle for one of our members on this site. It has always been my intention to again pass this bow on, and that time has arrived.
The DAS bow will be raffled off at the Poke-n-Hope archery rendevu this coming weekend July 11,12,13th. We lost two long time members this past year and the proceeds from this raffle will be going to their surviving spouses. Those interested may obtain tickets at the shoot. Best of luck to all..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Additionally, those are the Dryad limbs generously given with the bow, and they will again remain with it as it now moves into the hands of a new archer. [email protected] on a 19" riser. this DAS riser is a 17", and so the draw weight is about #41. The bow is extremely smooth and stable. Quite possibly the most forgiving, and probably the best bow I have ever shot..

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike, and friends,, that is totally up to the site administrators. I have no objections whatsoever to including site members, and will try to accommodate in any way we can. If entries are purchased on this site, Then each of those will need to be assigned physical tickets to go into the drawing. I would be willing to do that part. And I hope we can keep this quiet.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I would also like a ticket.

·
Premium Member
12,784 Posts
NOT an ELITE, or I miss my guess (not first time).
Elites I know of have the round hump in lower front.
AND, I think it's 17"....so I say it is the oddest colored Gen2 I've seen.

·
John Conaway
1,646 Posts
That riser was David's personal one if I am correct! It is a master hunter cut down in the grip area. I would love to buy some chances. I think Wayne Stiles donated it?
Yes it is a Gen 2
John

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
My bad, need to learn to put my glasses on when I look at my phone, that is a customed swirled anodized gen ll

Reactions: rsarns
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.