Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok boys I'm here in Missoula peddling flies to tourists. You all got phones and internet connections - let's see some pictures and here some stories.

---------------------------------------------------

·
Arcus Nuda
2,306 Posts
I'm charging my camera for the road trip in the morning Matt...a couple 8gb MSD cards for the camera and two Iphones..we got ya covered! We should arrive around 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I WANT PICTURES !!!!

Good luck to all you guys ... have a great time

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
:whathesaid:

Reactions: aroadik

·
Arcus Nuda
2,306 Posts
Matt, We are coming squirrel free again this year..she is staying with her 19 year old sister. Thanks! I will try to get some good pics and videos. I just need Dewayne to sport this Joe Dirt mullet wig, and my trip will be complete! :)

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Matt, We are coming squirrel free again this year..she is staying with her 19 year old sister. Thanks! I will try to get some good pics and videos. I just need Dewayne to sport this Joe Dirt mullet wig, and my trip will be complete! :)
Fun trip for mom & dad then ;-)

Just ply Dewayne with booze - Milk says he is a cheap date.

---------------------------------------------------

·
Victim of Geography
1,160 Posts
I am absolutely astonished by the distance some of you have traveled for this event, Over 1000 miles for some of you! Even if you petrol (gas?) is cheap that side that's still some hardcore dedicated archers.

True dedication......or absolute madness ;)

Sure hope you all have a good time and bring home the silverware.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am absolutely astonished by the distance some of you have traveled for this event, Over 1000 miles for some of you! Even if you petrol (gas?) is cheap that side that's still some hardcore dedicated archers.

It is MADNESS!!!!! LOL . But its way worth it for just the people ya meet! LUV IT

·
Registered
273 Posts
Matt, wish you could be there, I gotta wash ans wax the Limo and then we are headed out.

Can you post a group picture in front of your Limo Calvin? Looking forward to the stories of this Mac Daddy ride of yours.

LBL

·
Pete
5,610 Posts

It is both !!! and worth every cent and second.
2011 I drove, solo, 3500 kilometers each way to our ABA Field Nationals and IFAA, WBHC, first and only such time for me. Would I do it again,,,,, in a heartbeat ! :D
Good luck guys and gals :cheers: and have a blast !

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
I am sure Gary and Sandy are going to be way over 1000 miles. 2015.6 mi, by bing maps, but they took the sight seeing route so I'll bet they add another 500 or so to that. 2300 miles plus for me if I get to make that trip next year. Even further to Tenn as I hear they are moving it.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts