Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did an Ebay search for this book and came up with 250ish bucks. Just looked at Amazon and can't find anything in that price range. Looks like I could pick it up for 64 bucks. Is that the same book by Kisik Lee? I don't care about hard or soft cover.

Bowmania

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
It is the same book by Kisik. Everyplace I looked for the paperback was sold out. 64 looks like the going rate for the hardcover.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the hard copy and think I paid about $65. Well worth it, IMO

It's written by KiSik Lee and Tyler Benner. Gives a perspective from both the archer and coach.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Got it for free. My public library has inter-library borrrowing, you might want to check out yours. Sometimes it costs a few bucks, most times it's free. Here's an example, my public library was able to get "Heretic Archer" from some library in Montreal Canada, it costs me 3 dollars, got to keep it six weeks.

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,514 Posts
You can find a lot of the book on the KSL website, maybe all of it.

It is a great book if you are learning the KSL method. It is best if you have someone teaching you to really understand what is in the book.

And it is pricey. I could not find mine and was ready to buy another copy. When I found out how much it costs, I was re-motivated to search, and found mine. I have the hard cover version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts