Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently "thought" I had ordered some 80grn tips for my VAP 6/600 shafts, after punching in the relavant info up came "protector" tips, me not knowing any better, I hit buy ! When I recieved them I realised I had the wrong ones, I needed a smooth transition from tip to shaft because our clubs targets "snag" any lip. After an e mail to Top Hat to explain my problem, a packet of sl convex 1 .166/.218 was in the mail. They arrived today, Many Thanks Blacky, Rubin and Sabrina. This sort of service is second to none and I will not hesitate to deal with them again. Many :cheers: Top Hat. :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I purchased in bulk from Top Hat, I had a batch o 5/16 70g screw on points crumpling on target impact, the sent me a 100 replacement points.

You know good service by how a company deals with customer service, I rate Top Hat highly in every aspect of customer service. My only worry is now the secret is out, I hope us European orders don't suffer from US demand.

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve, I am stunned, my order was for 12 only tips, one pack. I hope they do really well, they deserve to.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Top Hat and Blacky do a first rate job

Here is a video from last summer when Blacky came for a visit

Excuse my as I put it in the video grunt and pluck style of shooting in the video it was before I met Rod Jenkins :)

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Just a comment on the website, as a potential purchaser...

I'm starting with shafts that I have and am wondering what points might suit. It would help to be able to sort what's available using that criterion too.

Using the sites search function is not productive.

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aidan, it seems like I am not as computor vague as I thought, sent an e mail they are very helpfull and the product is well worth the effort. I am getting best ever arrow flight and penetration (an unexpected result) with VAP6/600, TopHat points and gaspro or elli vanes. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts