Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running long Black Max carbon limbs on a Titan III riser. If anyone else is running the long limbs on this riser, I would like to know what brace you are using. I am at 8" from deepest part of grip to string and still noisier than my compound. Shooting Easton Aftermaths but woods are no better

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
http://www.tradtecharchery.com/media/manufacturer_resources/TitanII&III_Guide.pdf
Another forum member provided this the other day...I saved it. See if it helps.

I usually start at the bottom end of the recommendations, twist two turns at a time and shoot point on at a line on my target, measuring /recording BH and the gaps each time. You'll see the groups rise and then suddenly start to drop. Set your BH to the last measurement before it started to drop, that's where it's getting all the stored energy that you'd otherwise lose to noise and hand shock.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Does not look like the instruction sheet I got. I suspect I got a sheet for the wood riser bows.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
FWIW, I shot my Titan III with Inno Primes at a brace of 8 to 8 1/8 with a D97 16 strand flemish string and full length Beman Bowhunter 400 full length arrows. It was very quiet. String had one cat whisker cut in half and tied 6" from the upper and lower string grooves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.