Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve ..... if you get to see this message, just want to let you know we're still thinking of you and wishing you well
All the best ftom all of us.

·
Premium Member
12,158 Posts
yeh me too STEVE been thinking of you from here.......

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Keeping up with him on FB, getting lots of time with his boys.

Reactions: Steve

·
Premium Member
12,158 Posts
I'm glad to hear that THANKS Grant.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Thanks it's appreciated. I got to shoot half a Hunter round with my Son Päären at the weekend, the first time I really shot our course this year, it was tough as fatigue sets in pretty fast but I had some great Father, Son time in the woods.

I'm going through Chemo again, the previous 3 treatments have failed and my last Chemo the blood counts didn't look encouraging, and it's really all I have left now as an option. I'll find out on Thursday if it was just a blip, I only have two more to go anyway. Oncologist says I have maybe 12 months left, the body can only take so much Chemo poison.

Some club members did my dream project of building a decked area all around the house, I'm looking forward to spending a LOT of time out there, watching the world go by, it's so nice to have such good friends to help me out on things like this.

World Field champs has been postponed because of Covid, it will still be in Estonia next Summer, I'm a little disappointed as I was looking forward to seeing old friends.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great to hear from you Steve .. Stay strong

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thanks for the update.I fondly remember meeting the champ briefly in Tallin.Best from Finland.

Mika

1 - 9 of 9 Posts