Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Did you delete the other thread because others posted pictures too? If you would like a "Larry only" thread just say so?

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish the old juices would start flowing!!! the key word there is OLD. i am starting to feel the results of a hundred or so cow and horse wrecks. it's no fun! had an mri on my spine and have to get an x-ray on my right hand thursday. feel like i'm on a downhill trip lately. it was a good day running those old geldings in, but i had to have help this time!

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sam, just start another one! i don't know what happened there. haven't posted anything lately. time for a new one anyway.

·
Premium Member
12,099 Posts
BOW, enjoy your DAD, I miss mine A TON, even after 18 years now.
Larry, the geldings look good.

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Keep em coming! I like the Horse pictures Larry and hope you do keep sharing them in this thread,,,,,,,Go Bow! Do you ride?

·
Premium Member
12,099 Posts
I grew up in a small town pop. 500 or so, and we had 10 acres, and the neighbor had 10 acres & horses, so the neighbor kids & I were always riding the horses.
One of them OLE RED reportedly had some Tennessee Walker in him, and I liked riding RED, he was long and really covered ground at a walk.
Some days we'd spend all day just riding all over that half of the county.

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
had a day of work yesterday and got all three settled in to cow work again. 305 calves to rope and stretch and 3 of us horseback. was a good day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts