Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, thanks to Gary for the superb adjustable Springy rest...And the step by step personal instructions on how to mount it and get it set up...Worked like a charm, and my new Hoyt is gelling well with the new rest, it means alot to me, I truly appreciate it!....Secondly, Thanks to Sandy for being Sandy, her upbeat attitude, and encouraging, positive personality makes her a joy to be around, and even when I was having a nasty bout of T.P. on the course, she was very encouraging, telling me to relax, and breath, and just shoot...Gary and Sandy are two Top Class folks, knowledgeable, experienced, helpful, and just fun to be around...Sorry to have let some Potty mouth words slip out, I'll try harder next time....:).....Y'all Take care, and shoot strong at the upcoming Tourney's....Jim

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Thanks Jim I'm pretty sure we all were flinching at times and didn't make the cut. But had a great time. Sandy and I have made so many new friends at the Trad Worlds and a ton of memories all good even when I shot the tee post (lol). I think I will send that top hat point back to Blacky. Hope the Springy works out for you see you next year.
Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts