Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jaco recently moved to Estonia from South Africa, the other week I showed him my Pinnacle2 riser which had split down the glue lines and on the grip, I got the riser back repaired today and shot some arrows, you cannot even tell it had been broken.

Thanks you Jaco, you're a very cool and talented guy on so many levels.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Neat video...talented guy...IMO the nicest looking longbow made today...I don't know how they shoot I'm sure fine but they definitely look nice!!

Dewayne

Reactions: Redbow

·
Registered
79 Posts
Was my pleasure to fix that riser for you Steve, I hope that it will hold up. Only time will tell.

My recent move to Estonia was a good one. I get to shoot a tournament almost every weekend. I have been in my new workshop for about a month now and it was great to set up a new workshop from scratch with the knowledge I have gained over the years. Great new machines. A bow oven that is probably the best insulated one out there. And finally I managed to source some really nice timber for risers.

At the end of the month I will go to Yankton for the WFAC. Too bad that you will not be there Steve, we will miss you man.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have owned one of the original Odyssey's since shooting Jaco's at the WFAC in Dahn, Germany. Absolutely a great longbow. It is just a pitty the archer is not up to the standard of the bow. :crymeariv

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That made me grin.
And I would suspect the hunting is not so good in Estonia.
They just allowed Bowhunting from last Summer, only smaller game at the moment Foxes, Badgers, Beaver but Estonia has a lot of game for Europe, Wolf, Moose, Boar, Bears, Red deer etc. We live 12 miles from Tallinn and spotted a Lynx in our forest last Summer and Moose tracks in the winter.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts

Spend time with Dana in person, he kinda grows on you :p taken at Estonian open last Summer.
Pretty sure danna stopped growing when he was about 12.

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.