Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a variety of family and business reasons - Olivia and I won't be able to make it to Cloverdale. We will miss the competition but, most of all we will miss seeing our friends. Good luck and shoot strong - we will miss seeing you guys.

Matt

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the concern guys - combination of truck issues, crap weather effecting business and my wife wanting to do a 1/2 iron man at the same time.

It sucks but sometimes you have to be a grown up. It's not a cheap trip in terms of time or money.

Matt

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Thanks for the concern guys - combination of truck issues, crap weather effecting business and my wife wanting to do a 1/2 iron man at the same time.

It sucks but sometimes you have to be a grown up. It's not a cheap trip in terms of time or money.

Matt

I'll just send you my quarters in the mail if that's ok. You would have taken them anyway ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Matt. You have to do what's right for your family. Probably a wise decision based upon the sound principles of spousal diplomacy, too. ;)

I also feel sorry for those archers who were hoping to win some of their quarters back at Cloverdale. :D

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Matt. You have to do what's right for your family. Probably a wise decision based upon the sound principles of spousal diplomacy, too. ;)

I also feel sorry for those archers who were hoping to win some of their quarters back at Cloverdale. :D
AND, a man's gotta have a TRUCK

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the concern guys but I'm not going broke LOL. I've got a play account that I use for hunting and 3D and I tapped it hard this winter chasing cats. My hunting rig has a broken front 1/2 axel and needs a brake job. The other factor at this point is while Montana had a huge snow pack this winter we aren't getting any rain. If we don't get rain soon we will burn to the ground this summer. With this stuff on the horizon I'm not willing to tap into savings to go poke foam - no matter how fun it might be.

Matt

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Matt, you and Olivia will be plenty missed....I will badger the rest of them in your name...

Dewayne Martin

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
Matt,
Grass is already dying off and the fire danger even here is high. My son lives in Bend, Or and he was within 10 minutes of a big fire this weekend. I asked him if he was evacuating and he said "heck no I am watching and having a beer", then he told me he actually had the hoses all running and spraying down his house. Way too early for that. Hoping we get some rain this week, and send some your way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts