1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
All
1,045 Posts
Hello All

Very nice Jon.
Noticed your stabilizer end piece.
I think where that originated from [ Smile.

If you ever want to go lighter with the end piece. CD'S Sand-wish together .
Makes a great end piece. And might add helps ones bad shoulder to boot.

First time I saw the CD's was back in the 60's at the Ohio state champion shoot The fellow had a bad shoulder. Later I made a metal round disk. And posted it on Archery Talk [ Smile [ Later

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
Jon, great rig! I have a Zenit BB riser also and just love the feel of it. I am shooting the Spig BB riser quite a bit also, and loved the way the ACS RC Dryad limbs tuned and shot. I just loaned them out as I will not be shooting competitively with them. I will be using my Dryad ACS CG Longbow limbs on my DAS for the most part. Is that a blue or a purple riser? I am sure you will be taking quite a few quarters home from Cloverdale with that rig!

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jon, great rig! I have a Zenit BB riser also and just love the feel of it. I am shooting the Spig BB riser quite a bit also, and loved the way the ACS RC Dryad limbs tuned and shot. I just loaned them out as I will not be shooting competitively with them. I will be using my Dryad ACS CG Longbow limbs on my DAS for the most part. Is that a blue or a purple riser? I am sure you will be taking quite a few quarters home from Cloverdale with that rig!
Lol, it's gun metal Ren, goes nice with the limb color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts