Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
King"s Camo stepped up after the USPS apparently delivered my package to the wrong address. My regular mailman was on vacation for a few days. King's tracking showed delivered on the 28th. An ice storm hit us hard about that same time, so I was patient. By the time I asked my mailman about it...no one knows nothing. I was S.O.L. as far as the USPS was concerned...(maybe someone took it from my mailbox).....yeah right! Never happened before.
I contacted Kings about getting another one. They shipped me a second shirt free! I'll sure be ordering more from them, down the road. I have pants, jackets, rainjackets and hoodies in Desert Shadow and in Mountain Shadow. Their customer rep didn't know that! I had bought all that stuff from a local archery shop. I really like their patterns.
http://www.kingscamo.com/Shop-by-Pattern_c_21.html
but, I love their customer service! Highly recommended! Their sales are always at big markdowns and shipping is reasonable, too! James

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.