Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a few orthopedic issues. I have an appointment the 24th to discuss the options. What every the option it will stop my shooting for a bit.

I was thinking about the Stolid Bull. It is a new riser to the States. I think it is a riser that could make a difference to a good shoot. The only way to tell is get it on the line.

With this thought in mind I am sending the Bull on "Temporary Duty Yonder". It would be too long before I would be ready. I want to see how it competes.

I am putting the riser in the mail to Jon this week to see if it will fit his shooting style and see if he will compete with it.

Stay tuned :)

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When I get it back I am going to make a turkey hunting bow out of it for the spring of 2015. At hunting distances from a blind, the Bull is a tack driver.

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
That's a pity but hopefully the doctors will set you up for a good spell in the future. Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Jon,

"What bow is Rusty talking about? I don't even KNOW a Rusty!"

Am I right?

Get better Rusty!

Alan

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
TT has to be the greatest place on the net, where else do you find a sense of community like this these days. Make a quick recovery Rusty, I will put the Bull through it's paces for you. I should be getting a special set of limbs from Mike any day now that will complement it nicely.

·
Victim of Geography
1,160 Posts
Wishing the best for you, and good of you to send one of your babies for review.

I reckon you'll have to find one of those game consoles with an archery game to tide you over your cold turkey!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts