Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so Tori and Rusty drove me over the top..... I had been debating buying one for a while now, heck had the website saved to my favorites for quite awhile...LOL I went ahead and ordered my BT ILF Riser, with the BB weight and an extra rest (oh yes I always have extras. .LOL) Holger emailed me and said it was in the box and ready to ship.... I have ran out and checked my mailbox twice...Just kidding. It is the next step in the never ending search for the perfect riser. My belief in "Better archery through aggressive spending." I sold a couple of the toys recently such as the Bernardini Luxor to Grant and one of my Hoyt finger bows.... That pretty much financed the new BT. Hmmm wonder how that will look with longbow limbs for the new NFAA longbow class come June 1st? LOL

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Ren, CALs not here to respond to your threat (lol) but I think I know him well enough that he'd want me to say....BRING IT!!!!

LOL

Dewayne

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Congradulations on the new riser. What longbow limbs are you thinking of? I have been trying out some Dryad ACS CG longbow limbs and a really impressed.

Rasyad

Reactions: rsarns

·
ryan brodrick
2,128 Posts
Not another border thread!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Good to hear you have one on the way :) I've had mine for almost a week now, and have it perfectly tuned. I shot a bunch of ends point on today (60 yards) , then some and at closer and further ranges. 80 yards is the riser shelf on the bull. The bow is so stable and fun to shoot. Let us all know how it works out for you with the longbow limbs.

·
Premium Member
12,102 Posts
Ren, I'll look forward to the reviews

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Congrats Ren, look forward to your review. Curious why the BT over the Vanquish?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Congrats Ren! I like your BATAS strategy, "It is the next step in the never ending search for the perfect riser. My belief in "Better archery through aggressive spending."

I will have to try that myself :)

Alan

Reactions: rsarns

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats Ren, look forward to your review. Curious why the BT over the Vanquish?
Looking at the grip throat area to me it looks like the BT will fit me better. I was hoping that Chad would have had his at Vegas so I could try it out, but maybe somebody will have one in Louisville (Vanquish) that I can try out also... you never know I might need one of those in the stable also?

Guys I was kind of joking about the longbow limbs...LOL I do have LB limbs on my DAS Elite and my TT titan now for hunting. I can tell you the Dryad ACS longbow limbs are sweet! So if I was going to buy another set Mike W. would be getting my business.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats on the new riser. What limbs do you think you'll match up with it? Please share your reviews after shooting for abit.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Are you going to buy the new uukhas for the BT?

Alan

·
Spearhead
3,342 Posts
Congrats Ren, I wish I could have had it in Vegas also, I think it would have sparked a lot of interest.
Welcome to the family :)

Chad

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats on the new riser. What limbs do you think you'll match up with it? Please share your reviews after shooting for abit.
Right now I will be using my SF Ult Pro's and or my SF Elite Plus limbs. I also have an almost new set of Uukha's UX-100's.

Alan,
I do not think I will ever own another set of Super Recurve limbs. Not until I become a better archer and smart enough to tune them.

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a thought but since you don't live far from me, if our paths cross at any of the shoots you can check it out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts