Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all you Quinnologists. Enlighten me on the difference between the Stallion riser and the Stingray riser and why I would pick one over the other.

I'm right handed would most likely be using a NAP center flipper elevated rest when shooting either one.

·
thumbless stringwalker
1,721 Posts
I have not experience with the stingray but have made a research on Quinn bows before buying the Stallion.
I think that Stingray riser is slimmer thean Stalions, but main difference is in limbs, Stingray limbs have single wood laminate.
Hope it would help.
Martin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quinn Stingray/ Stallion

To add yet another wrinkle: I have a Stingray riser (needed a lefty bow) with Stallion limbs. The Stingray riser will take up to 55# as I recall, although I bought the bow to have a low draw weight recurve to work on form with. It is very accurate and I have been pleased with it.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Only a confirmation to what others have said.... the Stallion has a radiused (crowned) shelf and the Stingray's is flat. When ordered as a complete bow, the Stingray comes with single lam limbs, the Stallion comes with dual lam limbs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.