Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh dang it I never can get my phone lined up with the string in the center of the riser. The string should be in the center of the taped hole. The arrow is lined up perfect just about 1/2 the 700 to the left of the string.

Use your imagination. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This group is 15 yards shot string walking you can see the arrow is tight down the line.

The Dryad's ACS RC 32# 19" mediums are string walking remarkable well at 3D distances. If I can get some practice in before IBO Trad, I might not lose all my quarters :)

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Btw if your sight window has an off set or cut way past center the counter sink is not necessary. It was common practice with me in the older alloy riser not cut so far past center.

Here is an example. One of Sam's spectra Warf with off set. This is my favorite Warf. Just a perfect riser. As you can see I didn't have to use any of the off set washers on Gary's adjustable spring rest.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Nice work Rusty. That spring fits right in there. How did the tune change going from the shelf to the adjustable springy?

Rasyad

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice work Rusty. That spring fits right in there. How did the tune change going from the shelf to the adjustable springy?

Rasyad
Shooting off the shelf does not give me the best results in a crawl. Proves not too forgiving. Springy rest and string walking are partners to me. There is a downward vector of the spring on release. The rebounding spring is part of the crawl. For some reason this makes the springy more forgiving. I have noticed a difference in the stiffness of various magnet flippers. Some flippers more forgiving than others.

·
Registered
639 Posts
That heat shrink Teflon is the real deal +1 . . .where did you find the stuff in such a small diameter?

Regards,

Salskov

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not such a good group but 25 yards with 1/4" crawl

i'll be point on ~27 yards. Arrows are 28.5" 600 125 gr points

35 yards, sun was in my eyes (lol). Hold toward the top of the target.

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is an update letter on 5/24/14 to several good archers that have ordered the Micro-Adjustment Springy Arrow Rest.

Our machinist is finishing up this production run but he is way behind. I understand that he only has one part to get completed and then we will be able to ship. It is the adjustable arm and is quite hard to make.

I think, I repeat, THINK he will have them finished next week. I will send your order out as soon as I get the completed order and all parts.

Please accept my apologies for the delay, but please rest assured you will receive you Micro-Adjustable Springy as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your order and understanding.

Carbon Copies send to all on order.

Pat

Pat Norris Archery
12419 Squirrel Creek Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is an update letter on 5/24/14 to several good archers that have ordered the Micro-Adjustment Springy Arrow Rest.

Our machinist is finishing up this production run but he is way behind. I understand that he only has one part to get completed and then we will be able to ship. It is the adjustable arm and is quite hard to make.

I think, I repeat, THINK he will have them finished next week. I will send your order out as soon as I get the completed order and all parts.

Please accept my apologies for the delay, but please rest assured you will receive you Micro-Adjustable Springy as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your order and understanding.

Carbon Copies send to all on order.

Pat

Pat Norris Archery
12419 Squirrel Creek Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945

1 - 17 of 17 Posts