Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
It was an awesome shoot....this is what I know as of now...howev scores have not been officially posted by IBO.

RU
mark Lynde
John Dimmer
Larry Morgan

REC
Dewayne Martin
Mitch Miller
Randy Irvine
Roy Meditz Jr.
Tony Maxey

SR.TRD
Bill Gustavson
Roy Meditz SR.
Jim Powell

LB
Dave Wallace

IBO done a fantastic job with this site,great cabin,lodging,food target placement was a little tight on c and d ranges but it was still workable...

The course was a great representation of what to expect at the Triple Crown.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Do the Sr TRD guys shoot from the white stakes, or did the old guys outshoot the Rec gang? Good shooting by all, bet it was lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yes, the course was challenging...I missed the alligator on A range at about 28 yards downhill...I watched Tony miss it..watched Larry Morgan miss it and then I missed it myself...something about that target.

The TRD class shot from the orange stake the SR TRD and LB shoot from the white stake...if you guys missed this one it was a great course and loads of fun..I shot with Larry Morgan,Jerry and Lynn Compton....you SR guys better keep your eyes on Jerry he's a real shooter and only been shooting for a year and a half....hopefully he won't shoot the TRD class.

Dewayne

Reactions: UrbanDeerSlayer

·
Registered
411 Posts
Jerry, congrats. If Dewayne says you are a shooter, I know it is true. Your score really shows it. I shot with Dewayne at World last year and he and the others I shot with, Gene Heck and Bill Whitman, were real inspirations for me. I've been shooting trad since July 2012 and would like to shoot with another shooter just trying to learn and shoot better. Maybe at Bedford.

Bill G

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.