Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m shooting a 19” satori riser with med 65lb limbs that are drawing 69-74 at my 29” draw length. My problem is getting the right spine to shoot out of this bow. I have tried 2317’s with 85-175 gr points in lengths 28.5-31” some 105lb wood shafts with 125-190 gr points and some 250 spine FMJ dangerous game shafts 29-32.5” 75gr insert and 85-175 gr points I’m shooting off the shelf with all 3 spacers and no matter what I do they are bare shafting and paper tuning weak. If anyone else is shooting this setup I’d be curious so know what spine and setup you are shooting. I’m just having a hard time thinking I need this stiff of an arrow. I have some 250 dangerous games glueing up with the factory Aluminium inserts tonight to try tomorrow. Thanks

·
Registered
745 Posts
Satori has the modular adjustable side plate. You can tinker with those extra two plates also to get the arrow flight you want if the arrow is slightly weak.

You already did it, I've read just the first part. I think you have a false weak reading. The woodies in that spine should be good. And the FMJ 250 too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts