Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been getting some good shots from our Club grounds. We have several turkeys on the property, they drove a few hunters half crazy during open season. I just stuck a camera near the corner of a field and got these. (This is about 100 yards from the archery butts...)

View attachment 26893

View attachment 26894

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
Took this of the little fellow coming up from the spring near the house in Missouri this past week with the little point and shoot. Wind was right.......But he had all of his radar up and running......

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Radar for sure. I've been playing with the video feature on one cam, it's amazing watching the deer in motion instead of stills. Always on alert.

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
Y'all know that new-fangled trail cam stuff is cheating doncha?....;)

Dana, I took some video with that little point and shoot, it's poor quality but it illustrates the radar thing well. He covers three vectors at once. Eyes and nose vector, left ear vector, right ear vector all moving in different directions simultaneously. When all three focus in the same direction he's zeroing in.

Reactions: pondscum2

·
Premium Member
12,786 Posts
NICE PICS, thanks.
I've been watching a couple of small bucks on the hillside here, too.

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our club property is well managed for wildlife, no need to feed 'em junk food ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.