Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to a 3 D shoot tomorrow and I wanted to get some shooting in today and have some fun

This is what I came up with :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Nice Joe!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Let us know how you do at the shoot. LOL, everytime I leave my back yard, I think I'm gonna beat out the compound shooters. Arrows going exactly where I am looking. But at the shoot, I always disappoint myself. I won all that I have shot with the exception of the last tournament trying out a demo bow, losing by 1 point, but still disappointed because I know I can do much, much better. Oh, by the way, I ordered my CH, the same riser as yours. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
I like shooting at small, isolated targets too. You can get too used to shooting at small of pieces of a big target.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I like shooting at small, isolated targets too. You can get too used to shooting at small of pieces of a big target.
I shoot my best at small objects, especially on the ground, not on a verticle target???? I try to tell myself that 3d targets are merely a backstop for the point I want to hit, but as much as I look at the spot, I think my mind is releasing at the target. If this makes sense

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Tried that stunt, once, hanging a tennis ball.

Hit the ball, swung up, string broke, couldn't find either the ball or arrow.

This was in my back yard.

Next morning, going to work, I found the embedded arrow stuck in my front yard, three feet from my car. lol

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Looks like good fun. We do that with one if those Rinehart ball targets, just not when there's 3ft of snow on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looks like good fun. We do that with one if those Rinehart ball targets, just not when there's 3ft of snow on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used one of those Rinehart ball targets for the first time last weekend at Joes house. Awesome way to practice!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts