Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,102 Posts
bought the gol-dern thang & is havin' so much fun he's not SHARING with us.
PILE ON guys....

·
Registered
642 Posts
I saw that! For a really good price too!!!

You will love it!

Kasey

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Mac where are ya :)
Joe....If I know Mac?...my guess is he's on an interstate somewhere doing 90mph and explaining to the wife that they both deserved a weekend getaway across several states cause when Mac's new centaur absolutely has to be there?...even FEDEX ain't fast enough! :lol:

That....or he's already on the back 40 shoot'in it! :lol:

·
Northman
486 Posts
YES, this thread is worthless without pics!

Centaurs are the creme de la creme of one piece (and two piece!) hybrid bows. They offer speed that rivals many recurves and excellent stability. Also, fit and finish that sets the standard for the custom bow industry. Jim is a joy to deal with and the type of bowyer you make friends with. LOVE my Centaur!! If my Stewart is king of my bows, my Centaur is certainly the queen! But no rack queen :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
j-san = Jason
1,671 Posts
Looks nice!! I'm hoping to come across a carbon elite in my draw weight in the classifieds someday. All the others I've seen are a bit too heavy for me...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was hoping to find one of those too...but most are usually priced out of my mad money. ..lol

I did get word today that Jim has shipped my riser and new carbon long bow limbs back to me. .so I should be in hog heaven next week. .They look real nice fitted to my Hunter Supreme recurve riser..

Mac

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Christmas in March.....lol

Going to be doing some comparison of all...should be interesting to say the least. .

Mac

1 - 16 of 16 Posts