Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy at our club is thinking of getting one of those Smart BareBow risers and has asked my opinion on them. I have limited knowledge of this riser so I thought I'd see if anyone here had used one. They seem like stupid money to me so are they any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,511 Posts
Check out TCJs posts he had an early one.... that leaked. I believe that issue has been addressed.

Reactions: Jon Lewis

·
8,511 Posts
Reactions: aroadik

·
8,511 Posts

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Jon tell him to get a stolid bull, then you can try it. :D actually anybody with $800 to spend should be looking at a Sky Tr7. Dewayne has shown its a winner!

·
Premium Member
12,112 Posts
Rumor has it Dewayne can shoot a crowbar with a string....and win.
Can someone fill me in with the "scoop" on the smart riser? I'm clueless. But you knew that.

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jon tell him to get a stolid bull, then you can try it. :D actually anybody with $800 to spend should be looking at a Sky Tr7. Dewayne has shown its a winner!
Shot a Bull a few weeks ago 😀

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Shot a Bull a few weeks ago 😀

We shot the bull at a shoot today, about an hours worth. Those that were full of bull last year,,,,,,still are

Reactions: Jon Lewis

·
赛
614 Posts
Rumor has it Dewayne can shoot a crowbar with a string....and win.
Can someone fill me in with the "scoop" on the smart riser? I'm clueless. But you knew that.
Here you go:

http://www.smartriser.it/index.php/gallery

And am I the only one, or does the grip design look a whole lot like a state of the art . . . ummmm . . . bedpan?

Regards,

Salskov

Reactions: rsarns and aroadik

·
Premium Member
12,112 Posts

·
赛
614 Posts
THANK YOU
so, riser is hollow and filled with fluid? FOR dampening?
Yup, kind of like the gel filled soles of your Felony Flyers . . .

Salskov

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys. Reports I've had was that it's over priced and over rated, I think they were right.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
The machining work, and fit and finish look outstanding, though...And it's made in Italy...soooo....????......Maybe it's not too bad??.....:)........Jim

·
Barbarian Tyrant
971 Posts
Well here at home the hydraulic fluid would get a little thick at -30F times.:) I gotta believe if shot reaction is the purpose why not a string stop like I have on a couple of my warfs? It really settles the limbs after the shot and is just a quiet thump. But, it's Italian like Jim said so it's gotta be a work of art.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts