Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See pic of one of my favorite bows.
Old SKY Hunter Supreme, with my (new) Rick Barbee string.
I got the string today, put it on, strung it up, and great job RICK, it buttons down at 7-3/4" brace.
Rick & I collaborated on color combos and I left that to Rick & his daughter, figgered any girl with a pic of my bow would do a better job than me.
Shot it a little, I still need to tie nock sets on.....will wait a couple days for that.
It shoots GREAT.....and looks good too.
THanks RICK.....and thank your daughter for me too.
Notice step ladder and missing closet door...... I need to get back on painting.

Attachments

Reactions: aroadik

·
Registered
798 Posts
See pic of one of my favorite bows.
Old SKY Hunter Supreme, with my (new) Rick Barbee string.
I got the string today, put it on, strung it up, and great job RICK, it buttons down at 7-3/4" brace.
Rick & I collaborated on color combos and I left that to Rick & his daughter, figgered any girl with a pic of my bow would do a better job than me.
Shot it a little, I still need to tie nock sets on.....will wait a couple days for that.
It shoots GREAT.....and looks good too.
THanks RICK.....and thank your daughter for me too.
Notice step ladder and missing closet door...... I need to get back on painting.
It looks like it would be a favorite....

·
Premium Member
12,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dave, buddy, my hands just don't seem to fit the Swiffer so much.
Eric, I'm trying to get used to the leather, but it's probably gonna be coming off.
Thanks guys, the thing is kind of a magic bow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.