Trad Talk Forums banner
301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
one I got from Anton a few months ago and I just got it blinged out a little this week. Thanks ANTON.
21" Das Dalaa with old David-black-Winex limbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Beat down looking serialized Gen2 riser I picked up at the TN Classic…gonna clean it up next few days see what she looks like… ordered some new pads for it last night..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I actually had a square off riser left hand which I bet was one of the five serialized. I hope the person I sold that to checks the riser.

Glad I am not collecting anymore. I am glad you have them. To make matters worse if I were still collecting, I think the serial number of the Gen 2 may match the serial number of the Gen 1 I sold. Ain't that a kick in the pants! Ha!

·
Premium Member
13,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
Jordan, that looks great. Are those the XQ-1s on it? I've not seen THAT camo much, if ever.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Jordan, that looks great. Are those the XQ-1s on it? I've not seen THAT camo much, if ever.
no sir… that is the Jason Miller special…that’s a set of old school winex honeycomb/carbo 40# longs… getting 46# at my draw on that riser… I do like it though… the QX-1s I got are the standard green color but somebody put some big brown blotches of paint on them.. they are med. 44#, also great limbs…

301 - 315 of 315 Posts