Trad Talk Forums banner
281 - 301 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Hope you don't mind if I comment on this. I've tried a couple things. One is fuzzy side Velcro. The other was Cordovan leather. Of the two the Cordovan worked the best as the Velcro developed a significant worn spot. Barge or Goop to hold it on.
Yeah, Bart, those were the same coverings I tried back when I ran an adjustable sideplate but it was a flat bolt head. I found leather to be more durable, too. If I understand correctly, the sideplate made by Anton for Steve has a more rounded head? I was wondering if they came up with a better covering option.

·
Premium Member
13,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
got this one TODAY from Anton, 21" Dalaa with "fisheyes" removed & his side-weights barely stuck on for pictures. WIll shoot it soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
Anton. NICE. TOO stinking cool!! yours needs some brass side badgers on it.

·
Premium Member
13,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
ANTON you did some real engineering with your laying out your riser, I see picture-post #286. YIKES. NICE job outta you.

Reactions: metalanton

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I have to show mine also. Need to eventually find another Elite and downsize a Gen 2. I found a local guy to dip. I am going to dip 3 sets of borders and the stripped Gen 2 After I sell one of the Gen 2s I will be in the hunt for an Elite. Sorry I ever sold mine. It was
Guitar accessory Wood Font Urban design Space
Circuit component Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font Table

·
Registered
47 Posts
Question for y’all on tiller. Would it change or quiet it down if I took it from 7” 0 tiller to 6 3/4” 0 tiller? Idk I have a low hum when I shoot now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

281 - 301 of 315 Posts