Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only half a round of 14 targets, it was windy/cold and felt the draw weight is a little much at the moment (better as an IFAA 3D setup as it is) as only shooting 2-3 half hour sessions a week maybe I just need to build more stamina.

I hope to get some lighter spine and take it back down to 42-43#, anyway 226 for 1/2 Field round, not outstanding but it's a start and something to build on. When the shot was good I was consistently inside the inner 4 ring, 2 missed arrows at 65 and 80 yards, 65 was poor release and 80 was just a guess as not done anything much past 60 yards at this point.

I tried to shot 1/2 a round Friday but 4 targets in it was ugly and decided to quit rather than ingrain a bad round, dont know what the issue was, Form felt good, maybe just Focus.

Cold but fun, I spend most of yesterday cutting trees down preparing the woods for the first Field shoot of the year, I have a lot of heavy work to do again today. I hope no more storms between now and the tourney.

· Registered
7,401 Posts
"I tried to shot 1/2 a round Friday but 4 targets in it was ugly and decided to quit rather than ingrain a bad round, dont know what the issue was, Form felt good, maybe just Focus." ~ Steve M

That sir, while I'm sure you're in no need of praise from me, is the sure sign of a mature seasoned archer!

Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.