·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rocking and rolling. Lost a little control of the shot.....

Didn't matter to the Bull/Hex5. They covered the shot. Shooting at bottom dot. Not a X but better than I thought. Bull/Hex 5 is the most forgiving bow I've shot.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Yep right or wrong I try to wear the same pair of shoes when I shoot. The ones I use happen to be for indoor soccer, so they are "flat" and neutral balance. Recently I've started pointing my toes outward, say 10 and 2 position.

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can see the bow reaction. Just unweight and fell quite. You can also hear the sharp report. I still don't hear it when I shooting. Sorry what did you say LOL ???

·
Registered
996 Posts
I really like that riser. I've noticed the heavy risers are very forgiving. That riser has great balance.

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UDS, that is with the bare bow module on it. I was using a finger sling.

Edit:-

You can see the staged unwrap of the upper limb against the sky. Kinda interesting. The limbs are shorts. I am getting to the sweet spot

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
How about a nice, flat pair of moccasins - now that's traditional!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Old-school suede Pumas for me, or my ranch wellington slip on work boots....For 3-D....Chippewa low cut Loggers, with Vibram soles.......Jim

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
"" 78,794 views."" !!!!!

While good shoes may not 'help' uncomfortable shoes can certainly distract. I have an old pair of heavy leather hiking/backpacking shoes that I wear for 3D. Well broken in and super ankle support. Great on uneven terrain, even if they're a bit heavy for summer wear.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
90% of the time I shoot wearing the same Lacrosse Coil Scent snake boots that I hunt in and I wear'em religiously at 3D shoots. Our courses have a tendency to have some swamp or water at least somewhere on them.....and Mr. NoShoulders loves these wet woods in Eastern NC....

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,516 Posts
"" 78,794 views."" !!!!!

While good shoes may not 'help' uncomfortable shoes can certainly distract. I have an old pair of heavy leather hiking/backpacking shoes that I wear for 3D. Well broken in and super ankle support. Great on uneven terrain, even if they're a bit heavy for summer wear.
And these are Olympic style target shooters. I've shot at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista. It has the smoothest, flattest, grass I have ever seen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts