Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up and old Airdyne for $50 that had been sitting in someones finished basement for nearly 20 years. Only used a few times.

This maybe the overall best piece of fitness of equipment that I have purchased other than my barbell and plates and it will give it a tough row to hoe. This machines is intense and it works you from head to toe and limb to limb. You work your pushing and pulling muscles while pumping those legs. You can rest your legs and just work your arms or vice versa. For guys that are getting older and want an all around fitness tool that will not cripple you but work you like nothing else this is the answer.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I couldn't agree more, it's a very good machine. I wish I had the fender for mine though, that wind can be a little much at times.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldn't agree more, it's a very good machine. I wish I had the fender for mine though, that wind can be a little much at times.
I have to say the breeze was quite nice when my skin was leaking yesterday! it does dry the eyes out a bit.

It wouldn't take much to make something to cure that. I think I will get one of those gel seat covers though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts