Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a deal on a Satori the other day and I want to set it up to shoot off an elevated rest. I have a tiny bit of experience with this but not a lot. I have a 25" Cartel riser that has a flipper rest and plunger but I bought it with that and shot it a little one summer and back in the olden days, my first compound I shot with a plunger button and one of those lever arm rests. I was at my local shop (rmsgear) and they have a little bit of that type gear in stock. Is the NAP Flipper Centerrest II a decent choice? Seems like it would work and be reliable and simple which is important to me. Am I on the right track here, or should I just look at one of the ones that adhere right to the shelf and a plunger button. I'm used to shooting off a shelf and tuning that way, so I figured that NAP rest would be similar in nature.

·
Registered
95 Posts
For a hunting bow I would use the regular NAP Centerest, the one without the flipper. Solid and dependable and it gives me good arrow flight.

I use one on my Tiburon and it has worked great the last 3 years.

·
Registered
142 Posts
NAP is good stuff. Some may swear on the flipper model, but I've used both, and had the same great arrow flight from both.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I use this rest as well. NAP ( Center Rest ) has invented the best arrow rest...IMO. One can use Feathers or Vanes. it is replaceable and extremely durable. I have even used them on compounds...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts