1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back Yard Hack
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Sir Rod.

Do you mind giving me some input here.

This is slowed to 1/8th speed in order to show any & all movement
prior to the loose, and after the arrow has cleared the bow.

Thanks in advance. :)

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I've having problems getting vid clip to repeat on my iPad, and will look again tomorrow on the shop computer....what I did see in one viewing.....your anticipating the let go, bow side starts to move, then the fingers being opened vs stop holding...not sure at what point ,without looking again, but your grabbing the bow a bit too.

·
Super Moderator
2,770 Posts
Rick,
Look at your string fingers at release. You are letting go- flicking your fingers forward so they extend and go to the right of the target line. With an optimum release the fingers relax, the string pushes them out of the way, and they flip back to a gently curved position.

Don't anticipate the shot. Let the sight picture float while you expand to a surprise release. - lbg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Rick,
Look at your string fingers at release. You are letting go- flicking your fingers forward so they extend and go to the right of the target line. With an optimum release the fingers relax, the string pushes them out of the way, and they flip back to a gently curved position.

Don't anticipate the shot. Let the sight picture float while you expand to a surprise release. - lbg
"Letting the site window float." Ive read this before but never understood exactly what it means. I assume it's in regards to gapping. Can you explain?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.