Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am a new traditional shooter of about 8 months and shot compounds for close to 30 years. My question is for those that have attended his clinics would I be in way over my head as a new shooter. I would really like to get some quality instruction as there isn't a lot available locally. I see by his schedule that he is going to be in Cody Wyoming in July so it would also make it convenient for me. Thanks for the feedback.

Tim

· Premium Member
12,449 Posts
So I am a new traditional shooter of about 8 months and shot compounds for close to 30 years. My question is for those that have attended his clinics would I be in way over my head as a new shooter. I would really like to get some quality instruction as there isn't a lot available locally. I see by his schedule that he is going to be in Cody Wyoming in July so it would also make it convenient for me. Thanks for the feedback.

Tim
Some of the best shooters know were finger compound shooters that switched over.

· Registered
422 Posts
I took a clinic with Rod after shooting for only three months. He got me on the right road right at the beginning. Looking around the club at the wheelie bow shooters who are dabbling with traditional bows, I pity them. If they had only taken Rod's clinic. Go do it and get it right from the beginning.

· Registered
995 Posts
I've been shooting almost 2 years now. I am planning on attending one of Rods clinics in the near future. Should have planned it before I developed all of these bad habits im gonna have to break.

· Registered
1,675 Posts
My brother had probably shit 50 arrows in his life before taking Rods class, he now shoots way way better than many guys I know who have been shooting for 25 yrs
Rod - Really I don't think there's anything to correct here. I could safely say this is what I did for the 40 years before your clinic. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.