Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks ,
Its almost that time again. This years clinic with Rod Jenkins will be on Oct.22-23 2016.If you have missed the last few years and have heard about this great clinic, now is your time.
We will be having this years clinic at Lodi Bowman range. The range is located at 2557 Buena vista Rd. Ione, California. The range is located 18 minutes from the town of Jackson.
The cost of this great clinic is $250. per person.
There is camping at the range. For those that want to camp on site.
Motel information:
Holiday Inn Express
101 Clinton rd. Jackson, ca. 95642
Phone # 209-257-1500
For more information contact
Mike Rash at Legends Bows
8664 Milpitas Rd. La Grange, Ca.95329
209-852-2475 hm.
209-404-7296 cell
Looking forward to another great clinic with Rod .
This clinic is limited so don't wait!

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you want to learn a repeatable shot sequence that will teach you the techniques that are necessary from the time you touch the bow until the arrow hits exactly where you want it to go, do not miss an opportunity to study with Rod. It is not magic. Rod won't whisper any words in your ear and suddenly you will be a great shot. But, he will teach you everything you want/need to know and if you put in the hard work, if you really want to understand the aspects of the shot and be able to do it, go to a clinci with Rod and you will have all the tools to be able to do it. Many have said it here, but it bears repeating, it will be the best money you ever spent in your archery career.

Bill G

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,700 Posts
Not sure you will still have openings when I recover from my shoulder problem, but, I will check. I leave for vacation, 3 days of kayaking, a day of climbing, and a trip to Great Basin National Park, starting Thursday. I will be back on the 3rd. I hope I don't completely kill my shoulder by the time I get back. And, it is an archery related injury to my bow arm back and shoulder. If all in fine by the time I get back, I will send you a message and see if you still have space.

·
Registered
522 Posts
If you want to learn a repeatable shot sequence that will teach you the techniques that are necessary from the time you touch the bow until the arrow hits exactly where you want it to go, do not miss an opportunity to study with Rod. It is not magic. Rod won't whisper any words in your ear and suddenly you will be a great shot. But, he will teach you everything you want/need to know and if you put in the hard work, if you really want to understand the aspects of the shot and be able to do it, go to a clinci with Rod and you will have all the tools to be able to do it. Many have said it here, but it bears repeating, it will be the best money you ever spent in your archery career.

Bill G
x2, if your on the fence with this go for it. Thanks again Rod.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Brothers and Sisters, don't let this opportunity pass you by. You won't really know unless you go, but do you really want to be the best that you can be? Do you really want to learn to hit what you are shooting at and understand why you hit and why you don't? How much do you pay for a bow; how much do you spend on arrows and other equipment EACH year? As many on TT will tell you, it is the best money you will ever spend in your archery career. If any of you have any doubts, please PM me, email me at [email protected], or call me at 513-235-5518 so I can explain, in more than a 50 word post, how important it will be in your archery career.

Bill G

1 - 12 of 12 Posts