Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are holding the clinic out side of Riverbank, Ca. Just outside of North Modesto Ca. We have most so far coming from Southern Cal. Im working on getting a discounted motel for those that will need it. Have info on that by tomorrow.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
!!!(UPDATE)!!!!I want to thank everyone who got into Rods clinic. We are going to have a great time. We have filled the clinic for this time around. Look forward to seeing you all at the clinic.
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
UPDATE UPDATE...

Just wrapped up the weekend with Rod Jenkins in N. California. We had a great time and I met a BUNCH of Fantastic folks (some of whom may still be driving home)!!!

I wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU to...

Rod Jenkins - for coming out and sharing his knowledge with 11 good guys, a lovely lady and one caveman named Mike (Those of you who were there, feel free to decide on your own which "Mike" that label fits best).

Mike Rash of Legends Bows - For putting this all together and making it happen.

The Barkley's (including your pup) - for hosting the clinic at their residence and allowing us to crawl all over the beautiful lawn!

and

All the fine folks who attended the class and tolerated all of my questions!

This was money well spent and that's even before the course material was presented by Mr. Jenkins! If you get a chance to go to one of Rod's clinics, jump on it with an open mind and you'll have a GREAT time. The best thing about a live class is the ability and glean some extra detail behind some of the topics covered in the MOBB DVD's and direct answers to individual questions. I now have a much deeper understanding of what I "thought" I knew from the DVD's. The form observation/suggestion work was excellent too (I know he probably could have spent a couple of weeks working on fixing me alone, but Rod was kind enough to fit everyone in)!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS... I HAD A BLAST! [thumbsup]

Mike

PS - Look for the report from Mike Rash in a few days... I'm sure it will be worth the read!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to say I was not sure what to expect going into Rods clinic. My confidence was from all the folks I know that have been simply amazed after attending Rods clinic. I have had some great coaching early on in my life like 30 years ago. I have battled shoulder injuries and before that had a great shooting courier. After the first day of Rods clinic he had me rethinking the way I looked at my personal shooting. He is a master at how he can transmit information to his students. He has a few props and drills that will let you self check yourself. We had folks in this clinic from the arrow slinger to the world class pro's. We all came away with the excitement to see where we will go from here in our shooting.
If you have ever thought about doing a clinic with Rod don't pass up a opportunity. Its the best money you will ever invest on yourself.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts