Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped for the night on my return trip to ND after a great weekend spent at Raptor Archery at Rod Jenkins' Shooting Clinic.

I was badly injured in a fall back in April and wasn't able to do any shooting. Both Rod and Ted told me not to worry, that not being able to shoot would not limit my learning and that I should still attend. Wow, were they right.

Can't wait to heal up a bit more and start working on drills.

Thanks to Rod for a master clinic, thanks to Ted for being a great host, and thanks to my fellow students for making the clinic even better by asking great questions and participating in insightful discussions.

Definitely worth the time, travel and money.

Tim

·
Registered
996 Posts
Great clinic. Attended Rods Clinic in May at Lancaster archery. Improved my competitive 3D scores immensely and immediately.

Follow the program until you can do the shot sequence in your sleep, guaranteed results if you put the time and work in.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It was fun for me as well. The combination of meeting new friends and learning a bit more (okay, actually a LOT more) about how to improve my shooting makes for a good time.

Seeing old friends like Rod and Ted was icing on the cake. Thanks to Ted for hosting the class.

And I can affirm that Rod's class is worth the time. Systematically breaking down the shot sequence into a process and focusing on that process is very intuitive and logical. If you can attend you need to find a class close to you and GO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.